Dr. Michael D Bavlsik Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Bavlsik?

He listened to me. Showed concern and un!erstood my problem. He fixed my problem and I. highly recomend him..

Office staff is simply awful. Almost impossible to get anyone on the phone for any reason. Beyond that, Dr. Bavlsik is very good. Stays up to date on education, asks good questions and provides informed diagnosis as needed. Can be a little rushed at times, but he knows his stuff.

An excellent primary care physician

Dr. Bavlsik is the primary care physician for both me and my late elderly mother. He is always patient, understanding and thorough.

Exceptional Doctor That Doesn't Really Listen

I have been going to see Dr. Bavlsik close to two years now. My major complaint is that several times he has disregarded my health concerns for whatever reason. Instead of actually listening to what I was saying he perscribed some useless medication for a condition that doesn't apply to me. That is in the few situations that I actually got an appointment! A couple of times he had his nurse leave a message on my phone telling me to go pick up something over the counter. He never even checked to see if I was already taking it (which I was)!. Another complaint I have is that whenever I go for a routine check-up my wait time is almost always close to an hour. That is unacceptable. About as unacceptable as never reaching a receptionist on repeated calls to make an appointment. I think Dr. Bavlsik is one of the more knowledgeable physicians out there. However, that makes a great professor, not a great general physician....

pleased patient

I am very pleased with Dr.Bavlsik.Good natured .Pleasing personality.Knowledgeable.good Doctor.

Nice man, but would not recommend to a friend

Sent me to a specialist for an easily diagnosable problem that could have been handled by a PCP. Never examined me during the visit. Never let me know the results of lab tests. Office staff extremely slow and unresponsive. They never returned phone calls.

One who refused to admit mistake.

I visited here monitor my injury with x-ray. The x-rays were improperly developed and didn't reveal the sites of my injury, and yet the Dr. Bavlsik just told me everything is fine without being able to see the injured part. My request to repeat the x-ray was also denied. Very disappointed with his service, which is sub-standard and very unprofessional.

excellent physician

took time to review all aspects mental physical and emotional

He was referred to me by a nurse/friend and this was an excellent referral!