Dr. Michael Beardsley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael Beardsley?

Love Dr. B!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Love Dr. Beardsley! He is prompt, honest and very personable. His nurse could use a lesson in patience and comes off as snotty most days, but warns up over time.

Glad we chose this practice

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Our first child is about 2.5 months old, so we're new to the world of pediatricians. We chose Dr. Breadsley off two recommendations from acquaintances, and after he invited us in for an interview we chose this practice without considering others- just a gut feeling. The experience reminds me of my own experience with a family-run pediatrician's office when I was a child- the visits are friendly, not just business. He asks us if we have questions multiple times, making us feel like he'll give us all the time we need. Denise (not sure of her actual credentials, but assume she's a PA) is great too- she's very thorough and talks us through everything she's doing and how to care when home (a very simple, but real, example of how helpful she is: she'll tell us to take the band aid off once we get home instead of us leaving and then getting home unsure of how long to keep the band aid on). There is a $5 charge for paperwork to be filled out if it's not done at the appointment, which I'm sort of against on principal, but have become accustomed to at other offices too (and I've seen higher charges elsewhere, so $5 seems more fair).

Love this practice!

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr. Beardsley is wonderful. My daughter loves him. His staff is also fantastic. I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Beardsley and his staff since my daughter's birth in 2006. Dr. Beardsley is always professional and has a great bedside manner with the children, as well as the parents. They are very understanding and accommodating with appointments. Phone calls are always returned promptly. The office is always clean. I can't say enough about this practice!

Kids Love him

Posted on August 27th, 2010

Love his new office.

WHERE IS DR BEARDSLEY

Posted on October 6th, 2009

The Best Doctor Ever

Posted on September 11th, 2009

He is the most spectacular pediatrician that I could ever have for my son. He remembers everything from other appointments and is wonderful with my questions as a new mom. I highly recommend him as a doctor and will always take my son to him.

Posted on February 7th, 2016