Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Beaumont
Dr. Michael J Beaumont, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Beaumont is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Scripps Green Hospital and Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla. Dr. Beaumont has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Beaumont has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Pain
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Beaumont was fantastic! He was knowledgeable, confident, sympathetic, and genuinely invested in my health and recovery. He didn't rush through the visit and took the time to answer my questions. Instead of dismissing my predictions and concerns as irrelevant or unimportant, he discussed each point pretty thoroughly and ordered sufficient lab-work and tests to rule out a variety of possible diagnoses. He has a sense of humor -- which made my distate for doctor visits much more bearable. I highly recommend him!
I was referred to Dr. Beaumont to follow-up on the results of a test. He had reviewed my patient records prior to meeting with me for the first time, clearly explained the possible causes for the results of the test, and recommended next steps. He listened carefully to my concerns, answered all of my questions, and personally called me to follow-up. He is very professional, respectful and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Beaumont.
Dr. Beaumont delivered both of my children in 2003 and 2005. When he switched practices in 2003, I continued to see him through the following year although my insurance cost more money. I am going back to him after having had regular visits with my primary care physician for the last few years. He is by far the best doctor I have had---and I never went to male OB/GYNs prior to him. Excellent bedside manner--listens to you--makes you feel very comfortable--returns calls personally--explains procedures very well--has a sense of humor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Beaumont is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Michael J Beaumont accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo, 15004 Innovation Dr, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Beaumont in this video.
Dr. Michael J Beaumont is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Diego, CA.