Dr. Michael E Belotti Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Belotti Jr?

knows what he s talking about

ive been seeing this dr for a few years now.he knows what he s doing.i totally trust him.he doesn't look at your chart and kick you out in 5 minutes.i actually am there no less than 45 minutes.i recommend him,and he talks to you as well.

Terrible doctor

This guy is a condescending jerk. I would rather lose a limb due to infection than see him for a cut on my leg.

Really cares

Dr. Belotti was amazing. He really cared about what was wrong with me and listened to all I had to say. Very detailed blood work and committed to my health care.

Rude people

Receptionist he has working for him is a rude c**t, who doesn't know customer service if it slapped her in the face. Rude a** b****, fat and ugly too:) lost a client today:)!

Refreshing

I am so happy to find a doctor that spends more than two minutes with me. He spent an hour with me! We talked about my entire medical history and he told me about his trip to Italy. It was like talking to an old friend. I would recommend him to anyone!

A good ol Doc still exisits

I have not met a doctor like Dr. Belotti in many of years. He took the time to talk to me about my medical history and all of my family. We spoke about non medical topics as well. When I asked him why we were talking about hobbies, he stated that he uses conversation as a tool to help him in diagnosis and proper treatment. No other doctor ever did that before. On my first visit he spent two hours with me. He is one of a kind !!

Best Doc I have ever had

I have had many doctors over the years and this doctor spends the time to get to know you. That is important. He then has the background knowledge to help you in every way. Most doctors see a chart and you get about 5 minutes of one on one. Not Dr. Belotti.

Dr. Michael E Belotti Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.