Dr. Michael Benavage Is this you?

Time to retire, bud

Did not look at me for the first 3 minutes that he was in the room. Visibly angry. Me: It is odd that there is nothing in my ear, even though I felt it move and my hearing is impaired. Dr. Benavage: Okay now I'm getting sick of hearing you talk. Dr. Benavage: You've got a bad attitude. Dr. Benavage: You obviously think you can treat yourself better than I can. Where did you get your medical degree at? (Seems as though he was very angry with me for missing check-up appointments, because I was two hours away at college) Why is someone that hates people in the personal care business?

rude ... blunt...would NEVER EVER USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!