Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Benavidez
Dr. Michael A Benavidez, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with another office in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Benavidez is affiliated with Montclair Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Benavidez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Benavidez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 25
This office sucks, I have called and left several messages as urgent since last week, only get call back saying Dr is not in, staff who answer phones are so rude, and don't even let you talk, very unprofessional, usually a urgent message should be taken care of within 2 days and still today 1 week later i have no answer, they don't even refer out for further testing, I was literally in office for 5min, and nothing was done,it was a waste of my time,I could have just went online and diagnosed myself , They just want your money , very disappointed
I was advised from an urgent care doctor to see my primary doctor ASAP to get a referral to a specialist. I called from the urgent care and made an appt for the following afternoon. When I got to my appt. I was told they had called my home number (not my cell phone which they have called in the past) and left a message cancelling my appt as it was their office policy to get the urgent care records prior to seeing me. When I asked to see the doctor anyways for another reason, I was told as my appt was made for a specific reason, I would need to make an appt for the next day as I could only see the dr for reason I made the appt. It is their office policy to only see the patient for the original complaint--one complaint per visit. But to make things worse, after going back and forth for over an hour, they wouldn't even see me for the original complaint as they couldn't get the records from the urgent care. Needless to say, I have changed doctors.
Micheal is an awesome doctor so is his pa. But Karen french is a witch. I can only see you for 2 things that included a script and the 1 problem can't get 2 scripts and be seen for that 1 thing. Then the witch says noway you can have 2 medical insurances huh yes you can witch. So I walked out of the room to make another app for another prescription. Her bedside mannerism is horrible. See Michael or Jason. Been going there over 20 years he is extremely through.
Dr. Benavidez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1981
Montclair Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Michael A Benavidez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Benavidez in this video.
Dr. Michael A Benavidez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.