Dr. Michael Benjamin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Benjamin?

Excellent experience

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Benjamin

Posted on January 29th, 2015

At 31 years old, with no family history of Breast Cancer you can imagine what I was going through when I received my diagnosis. When I first went to Dr. Benjamin for my consultation, with no idea of anything that was about to happen, he and his staff comforted me and assured me that they would do everything they could to save my life. Dr. Benjamin educated me on the treatment regimen, follow up, and possible side effects. He spent time with me and listened, never rushing me and always very kind. I had a rare and aggressive form of Breast Cancer-Triple Negative—Dr. Benjamin, was knowledgeable on all the successful treatments that were available. My chemotherapy regimen was spot on and his office took utmost care when administering and follow up care. Throughout everything I was going through I actually looked forward to going to Dr. Benjamin’s office to see him and his staff. As a young 5 year cancer survivor—I can only feel blessed I was treated by Dr. Benjamin. I highly recommend him—he saved my life.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

very patient, explains & answers all questions, courteous & friendly staff

A Wonderful Dr and Stafff

Posted on August 12th, 2013

WOW a Doctor who calls me and a staff that cares and goes the extra mile to make all the patients feel comfortable I would send anyone to see this Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2017