Have you seen Dr. James M Bennett?

Went to see Dr. Bennett ONLY because of his amazing reviews. I didnt have as good of an outcome. Went to see him almost two weeks ago for my constant shoulder pain. He gave me an injection which did nothing for the pain! Told me to go to PT.of his choice! Called him back that following Monday, his nurse said "he's out today, IF he call in ill give him the message". Well i guess he's still out, because as of today, i still haven't heard back from him or his nurse!! Im glad I found another Dr. that cares!

Dr. Bennett was great and understanding. He explained everything clearly before and after surgery. The staff was great and understanding during my follow up visits. Thanks again to Dr. Bennett and his staff.

Dr. Bennet is great but office staff is awful

Dr. Bennet himself is outstanding but his office staff is a bunch of disorganized dingbats. It's next to impossible to get someone on the phone or a call back and there's no follow thru. A simple billing issue took 4 months to straighten out and the post op rehab equipment I needed was never ordered. Not to mention when they put you on hold for 15 plus minutes the music is tortuous. ;)

Wonderful

Dr. Bennett did my husband's shoulder surgery and my knee surgery in the same year. Not only did he do an excellent job with our surgeries, but we were both very surprised with the level of interest he showed well after the surgery was complete. I had my other knee operated on by a different doctor years before who acted like I was bothering him before, during, and after the surgery. Dr. Bennett and Maggie, his PA, both showed actual concern for our progress. They were very hands-on, helpful with suggestions on how to recover faster, and it was vitally important to them that we recovered fully. His office staff is knowledgeable and friendly, the wait time is minimal, and you have their full attention while you are being examined. Making an appointment with him is extremely fast and easy. I would highly recommend Dr. Bennett to anyone who needed an orthopedic surgeon.

Dr. Bennett was excellent! He truly cares that you are given the best treatment possible and does everything possible to ensure a full reovery. He is calm, reassuring, and spends as much time necessary answering your questions openly and honestly. The surgery appears to be flawless and recovery went exactly as he planned! He's the best!

My husband was having severe back pain that was going down the leg. We were able to get an appointment the same day. His MRI and followup appointment were quick and with therapy and medication my husband was back to normal. It did take time but Dr. Bennett assured us that it would pass with his recommendations. He was very pleasant and his staff was helpful and courteous. I would recommend to family and friends

Called and got an appointment the same day. office staff was helpful and friendly. Dr. Bennett took the time to explain in detail to me. Will recommend to friends and family.

AWESOME DR!

I had surgery 5 days ago and am amazed how great I feel. Dr. Bennett made me feel very comfortable and talked about all of my options. The office staff is friendly and the facilities are very clean. I have already recommended others to the office.

Dr. James M Bennett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.