Have you seen Dr. Michael J Berman?

Mother of addict

My adult son is so happy with Dr Berman and his practice. He understands that re-hab and labels are not always the answer and keeps God in the picture always! Thanks for giving him the confidence to believe in himself!

Dr. Berman

Dr. Berman is a very caring, Godly man and has helped me and my family with directing us with are health problems and staying right on top of medical problems that my family has had. We are so blessed to have him as are family doctor...especially with his trusting medical advise that has guided arefamily in his help as well as to emergency care. ... thank you, Dr. Berman

patient

Dr. Berman is a wonderful doctor at a very difficult time in my families life, it was Dr. Berman who went out of his way to help us get back our health benefits for my family. Dr. Berman is not only an excellent physician, but, a caring, person who truly loves helping his patients. We are so lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Dr. Michael J Berman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.