Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Berte MD
Dr. Michael T Berte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Richmond, IN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Berte is affiliated with Uh Parma Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael T Berte has 2 locations
1100 Reid Pkwy
Richmond, IN 47374
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael T Berte has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael T Berte has the following 9 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 2 of 2
Bedside manners are #1!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael T Berte - Posted on December 13th, 2017
Poor M. D.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael T Berte - Posted on February 21st, 2016
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Berte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Michael T Berte Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Michael T Berte
Former Chief of Urology, Southwest General Hospital
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael T Berte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.