The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Bilkis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michael R Bilkis has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Michael R Bilkis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Bilkis is not a good doctor. I have been a nurse for 30 years and did not have a good experience with this doctor. His office receptionist Nicole is rude, disrespectful, condescending and more. Who does she think she is? Dr. Bilkis had me sit there while he was on the computer for a good 20 minutes. He was also not kind, condescending and had a really unsupportive, cold attitude. I think there must be some mistake that he is also an Ordained Minister. I will not see this doctor again.
I will never go back back to this doc. His is the worst out there! Not caring, all he wants is money, doesn't respect his patients. Yelled at me each time because I couldn't understand his mumbling! I wasted thousands of dollars with no results. I think with the attitude like that he shouldn't even be allowed to practice!
I am sure Dr. Bilkis is qualified and he treated my daughter appropriately. Office staff was nice, medical asst was brusque but fine. What was concerning was his rude and snarky manner. He made my teenage daughter uneasy - I am glad I was in the examining room. I did not fear for her safety at all - it was his abrasive personality that was discomfiting. He told us we should be on wheat, dairy and sugar free diets. We were there for acne. Very, very judgmental and not very kind man. I am sure his prescribed treatment will be fine. We will use the treatments and go to our GP for refills. We will never be lectured and talked down to again by this rude man.
32 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Michael R Bilkis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael R Bilkis in this video.
Dr. Michael R Bilkis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.