Dr. Michael Birndorf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Birndorf?

Awesome surgeon

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Can't say enough about this wonderful surgeon and his staff. Kind, caring, professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Three of my sons and my daughter-in-law also were treated by Dr. Birndorf. We highly recommend him!

Outstanding

Posted on September 1st, 2017

Never thought I'd love to go to the doctor's until my visit at Dr. Birndorf's. Welcoming staff, a lovely well appointed waiting room, and Dr. Birndorf's professionalism and compassion made my experience exceed my expectations.

Life changing experience

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Dr Birndorf is such a care surgeon. He has the highest level of any procedure you can imagine, and helped me so much to go on with my life. Many thanks to Dr B and his wonderful staff. LOL

Excellent Experience!

Posted on August 1st, 2017

I had a breast reduction done this summer at age 35. I have wanted this done since high school and I couldn't be happier with my results. The entire experience from consultation with his very friendly office staff, from the surgery itself at KMH, and the aftercare visits with the doctor have been so positive and professional. I was so pleasantly surprised with the recovery and how fast I bounced back and how little pain there was. A month since the surgery and I am almost healed entirely and ready to buy new clothes! Thank you, Dr. Birndorf!

A full tummy tuck!

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I had thought about having a tummy tuck for years but had some fears about having it done. My doctor suggested Dr. Birndorf. I had my consultation and was totally impressed with his extensive experience and his confidence eased any fears that I had. Dr. Birndorf established a doctor-patient relationship by spending time with me and answering all of my questions. I had complete trust in him. I am so happy I had the procedure done and couldn't be happier with the results! I feel 10 years younger and would recommend Dr. Birndorf to everyone! He's great! His staff is just outstanding too. I dealt with everyone there and they were all courteous and helpful.

Easy Peasy

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dr. Birndorf removed a BB from my cheek. It ended up there as a result of bad aiming from a pheasant hunter. The procedure was quick and painless and barely left a mark. The office and staff are professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

Mini Abdominoplasty

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I had a mini abdominoplasty after have 3 children and losing an additional 60 pounds. From the second I walked into the door of the clinic, I was thoroughly impressed with the staff. At the hospital, Dr. Birndorf had the best bed-side manner and put my mind at ease. It's very easy to tell that he works hard to give his patients the very best results. I would recommend Dr. Birndorf and his clinic to anybody.

Pubic Liposuction

Posted on April 26th, 2017

My daughter was very self conscience about...as she would call it "a fat vagina". I really never thought it was such a thing until I googled it and found out it can be fixed by having liposuction. I took my daughter to see Dr. Birndorf and he made my daughter feel comfortable in a VERY uncomfortable situation. Ecstatic to see my daughter have confidence now. We are so very thankful for Dr. Birndorf and his wonderful staff. --A happy mother and confident teenager

Extremely Satisfied

Posted on January 17th, 2017

I recently had plastic surgery with Dr. Birndorf and am very pleased with my results. Dr. Birndorf explained the procedure and my options very clearly so I was able to make an informed decision with regards to my treatment. Also, the staff was able to schedule my surgery within the timeframe that I needed. I had a great recovery and no post operative complications. I highly recommend Dr. Birndorf to anyone searching for an excellent plastic surgeon.

Cancer Reconstruction

Posted on January 7th, 2017

I have been through a long process and Dr Birndorf has been compassionate, supportive and very professional throughout the process and the set backs. I would highly recommend Dr Birndorf to anyone in need of reconstruction surgery. I have one more surgery to go and I know that hen it is complete I will be satisfied and ready to continue life cancer free.

Amazing

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Amazing staff and an amazing doctor! I wouldn't let anyone else work on me. I wish I could give him more then 5 stars. I was treated like family and they were all so patient and respectful and I never felt rushed to make a decision. His team listens and they truly care.

Teacher

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I was very pleased with every aspect of my experience. I have told friends about the professionalism and gentle bed side manner.