Dr. Michael Bischof Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bischof?

Very Disappointed

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Was told I had to come to office to fill out paperwork, so left work early and spent 1 hour filling out numerous forms. Then was told it would be 3 weeks till I could request a appointment. After more than 3 weeks someone calls me to tell me the doctor is not accepting new patients. I guess they don't care about wasting other people time or they are incompetent.

Patient

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Good luck trying to reach them on the phone. No one ever answers. Other than that, the service is good.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Absolutely the best. Have been going to him for 15 years and always takes plenty of time.

Fine care for parents & kids for 25+ years

Posted on August 31st, 2012

What more can you ask? Specifically now, as I get "a little older," I appreciate that I am reminded at regular intervals to be tested. Dr Bischoff has always explained everything clearly and completely, and answered any ?s I had.

Answers all my questions during my semiannual exams, carefully tracks lab results to ensure compliance with treatment guidelines. Very personable and understanding.

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I have always been impressed at the amount of time Dr. Bischof is willing to spend with me since my co-payment and Medicare Advantage payments are far less than the customary fee.Dr. Bischof satisfactorily answers any questions I may have, explains the reasons for his diagnosis and treatment and involves me in making choices regarding my health maintenance.For over a decade I have found him to be a trustworthy, capable and respectful physician.

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

He was compeletely arogant, irrational with me, didn't want to spend time with me, and I over heard him calling me a "Nut cake".

Posted on July 24th, 2017