Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Blaiss
Dr. Michael Blaiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Blaiss is affiliated with Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals, Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Blaiss has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Michael Blaiss has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Michael Blaiss has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael Blaiss is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Arrogant, poor bedside manner, refuses to listen to you as the patient, can't see beyond what he thinks to be right, office visits seem rushed and as though he does not care about his patients. He could not figure out what was wrong with me because my allergy problems are not as clear cut as most....so instead of helping me, he sent me to multiple specialists who all agreed that it was allergy related. He was the only one who wouldn't accept that. After going to the ER and having the ER dr tell me that I needed a second opinion, they referred me to another allergist who is so much better in all aspects and has resolved my issues. Would never go back to this dr again.....because of his arrogance, I had to suffer unnecessarily for three years!
Dr. Blaiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Methodist Fayette Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Nea Medical Center
Methodist Extended Care Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
37 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Lebonheur Childrens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7205 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Blaiss in this video.
Dr. Michael Blaiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.