- 31 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 19 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Blazing has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
Showing 1 of 1
31 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Michael A Blazing accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDuke Health Center at Roxboro Street, 4020 N Roxboro St, Durham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Blazing in this video.
Dr. Michael A Blazing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.