Dr. Michael Bloom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bloom?

Posted on October 21st, 2015

was very unhappy with the staff. first you can never reach them. i called like 10 times to cancel my app. and never reached them, and then they charged me 100$ for missed appointment. they are charging extra things for regular visit, so i chose another doctor in aventura. stay away from this doctor, rude manager and staff!

Unprofessional Doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2014

My primary care doctor made appointment for a second opinion. When I went to appointment and started giving him info about symptoms and previous treatment, He cut me off within 30 seconds and informed me he did not do second opinions and immediately called doctor who referred me and left a hostile message to never send anyone to him for second opinion. Then told me to check with office on way out for any charges. I was in his office less than 4 minutes. I would never recommend this person.

Posted on October 9th, 2013

BAD

bad experience

Posted on March 21st, 2013

money speaks to this Doctor. Prescribes only expensive meds and dictates his notes while you are sitting on his office instead of listening and talking to the patient. I noticed the staff and the Doctor talking bad about other patients while I was in the office, very unprofessional. I had bad side effect from the meds prescribed and I called his office, my call was returned by a front desk member and was told to discontinue treatment, Then why did he prescribed in the first place? is if was so unnecesary and no need to give an alternative treatment?

Can't Get Better

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Bloom listens and is always patient, remembers details and gives helpful answers. He is among the best doctor's I have ever seen.

Posted on January 31st, 2017