Dr. Michael B Bobrow Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael B Bobrow?

The doctor is top notch....check in window (no personality whatsoever) checkout window (all about the money nothing else)

Great experience!

I arrived 20 minutes early and was taken immediately. Dr. Bobrow actually spent time with me without being on a computer for the majority of the appointment, which seems to be usual procedure for Doctors nowadays. I was treated, given great advice and was out of the office exactly one minute before my scheduled appointment time !! Could have been a fluke, but I was impressed. I'm looking forward to my next appointment.

Takes forever!

Very long waiting room times, which seem to get worse with every visit. Last appointment he was over an hour behind, but you can count on him being at least a 30 minutes behind schedule every visit. And now even to make an appointment for an existing patient, there's a nearly 2 month wait. All of this leads to rushed patient time.

Best Dermatologist I have ever had.

Dr. Bobrow is very professional, knows his stuff and is very concerned with the patient's needs. I found him to be approachable, a great listener and he explains things clearly. It would be hard to find another dermatologist that meets my needs like he does. My search is over!

Dr Bobrow was the best Dermatologist I've ever had. Having moved, I still miss him. Having had him as my primary dermatologist for about 3 years, he was very professional during exams, yet very friendly and approachable. He makes a very exposed situation comfortable.

This doctor was very good with myself, my husband and most especially my child.