Dr. Michael Bogdan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bogdan?

absolutely the best

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Best surgeon I've ever met

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr. Bogdan is undeniably the most talented, kind, and expert surgeon anyone could ask for...from the moment I made my appointment I felt as if I had a personal connection with the office and was very well taken care of. He is very thorough, spends a lot of time with his patients, and explains everything. I never felt rushed or pushed to do anything; his work speaks for itself and I'm beyond thrilled with my results. His anesthesiologist was outstanding, and I never had any problem with nausea or vomiting, they took wonderful care of me afterwards, too. I'm telling all my friends, he's the one to call!

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Honest about what to expect and conservative approach. Listens and is kind and caring.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr Bogdan and his Team are amazing!!! I would travel across the country to see them.

Facelift Drifter

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I called to schedule a consultation with the doctor. Informed that they would need to take my credit card info in order to make the appointment. I voiced my frustration over the fact I would need to pay before I even received a service. I explained to her that I would gladly pay...in the office...at the time of my appointment. She became irritated and said that this was how they do things there. I replied that there was no need to 'nickel and dime' patients like that and we ended the conversation. It's just a matter of principle that I refused to pay. Maybe I was a bit over-dramatic, but there was just something that didn't sit well with me...maybe her demeanor...I'm not sure. I was really looking forward to seeing the doctor...his before and after gallery was amazing. I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

Breast augmentation

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I just had my breast augmentation with Dr Bogdan and he's nothing but the best. I was so nervous and he was great with dealing with it. He called the night before the surgery to talk and see if I had any question . I am so in love with my boobs and I couldn't back happier. He's hands down the best and I already have and always will recommend him to anyone needing work!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on May 7th, 2014

I feel that four stars are just not enough when rating Dr. Bogdan and his staff. He listens to your wants, thoughts and concerns and reply's with something you can understand. I told him I wanted a naturally full look. When I went in for a second consult to try get more cc's he kept my wants in mind. He assured me that for the natural look I wanted more cc's would not be a good idea. And now two months out, I am so pleased and thrilled with his decision. I'm telling you, even if you already have a plastic surgeon you MUST at least have a consultation with him. That's all you need to do to find the best plastic surgeon around. He also has a new 3D imaging system that is amazing. It really was amazing and SPOT ON to what my results turned out to be. It was also pretty fun and exciting to be able to see what your results will be, even before surgery. Brief summary: 5 Stars, Great Surgeon, Must have a consult.

So glad I went with Dr. Bogdan!!

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Bogdan. He did my breast augmentation two months ago and he made it as painless as possible. My husband and I went in for a consulation and it took about an hour or maybe even more, because he was very detailed in explaining everything that had to do with the breast augmentation. After visiting with Dr. Bogdan, we went to another doctor in the Dallas area and the consulation was nothing like Dr, Bogdan's. Dr. Bogdan was interested in what my expectations were and what my concerns were. The day before, he and his wife called me to check up on me. On the actual surgery day, he called my husband afterwards to make sure I was doing OK. Anytime I had any concern, I could call him and he would answer my questions IMMEDIATELY! I also had a million questions throughout the whole process and he and his staff, especially Nicole, were very attentive and quick to answer my questions. My husband also felt very at ease with Dr. Bogdan doing my procedure because he was the most attentive and really cared to make sure I didn't look too big with the size that I went. I would highly recommend Dr. Bogdan. He is AMAZING!

I love my results!

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Dr. Bogdan is simply amazing at what he does. I have never felt so at ease and so at peace through the entire journey of getting rhinoplasty done until I went to him. I felt so confident with my decision and myself even while I was going through with it. The results were the best part, he has an eye for precision and really goes that extra mile to do everything in his power to make your request as close to perfect as possible (in my opinion it was perfect). He follows through on what he tells you and actually over delivers your expectations. I bruise EXTREMELY easy and scar even worse, but Dr. Bogdan made the recovery of my bruises and scaring so minimal that even I couldn't tell it was there, honestly. Even my friends and family that have had surgery done by other professionals have never seen better results in their life(their exact words). I am not the kind of person to make someone or something sound overzealous than what it really is, so take it from me when I say how impressive of a job Dr. Bogdan really did. I cant thank him and his team enough they were all so helpful along the way. I love my new nose and even people that don't know i've had surgery literally compliment it out of no where thinking I was born with a "perfect" nose(again their exact words). I highly recommend Dr.Bogdan for anyone that wants to surgery done right and to get exactly what you ask for. You will not regret it.

Best Doctor EVER

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Four stars isn't enough for Dr. Bogdan. He is simply the best. I completely agree with the other reviews. Dr. Bogdan is tremendously gifted as a surgeon. He performed an extended tummy tuck and breast lift during my initial surgery. Three months later, he also performed breast augmentation. (Basically a mommy makeover in two stages.) The results completely surpassed my expectations. I look and feel better than ever. If you are considering plastic surgery, I would strongly urge you to meet with Dr. Bogdan. You will not find a more compassionate, capable, knowledgable, and skilled surgeon anywhere in the DFW area. I also wanted to say that his staff is wonderful. Like most women, I was pretty intimidated and nervous about the whole idea of plastic surgery. However his staff made me feel completely at home at his office. They are wonderful, down to earth women who make you feel like an old friend rather than a patient.

Absolutely THE best surgeon, without a doubt!

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Dr. Bogdan is simply THE best! My first criteria for choosing a surgeon is their education and credentials, and he is definitely the most qualified in this area, but once you meet him you realize why he is rated so highly...it is the personal service he provides. He is a class act, very professional but also very attentive. He really listens to what you want and provides adequate feedback based on his experience. I needed corrective (emergency) surgery to fix a defective implant, and I was hesitant about switching to silicone, but he walked me through every detail and compared to saline, and then he let me decide based on my preference, not his. He scheduled my surgery ASAP as he understood my immediate concerns. He and his wife, the anesthesiologist, called me the night before surgery for prep and were there every step of the way. Dr. Veve was wonderful, understood my concerns about narcotics and ensured I didn't get sick afterwards. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Love love love Dr. Bogdan!

Truly an amazing Surgeon

Posted on February 24th, 2012

I really can't say enough good things about Dr. BOGDAN and his staff. Don't take my word for it, schedule a consultation with him and you will experience him for yourself. Amazing surgeon, highly skilled, caring, patient, thorough, and the list goes on and on. So thankful that I found him! You will be too!!