Is Dr. Michael Bohley the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bohley MD
Dr. Michael Bohley has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Michael Bohley has the following 14 expertise
- Breast Augmentation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Michael Bohley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Bohley's office for more information.
10201 SE Main Street Suite 20 Portland, OR : (360) 727-0945
More about Dr. Michael Bohley
Dr. Michael F. Bohley is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and has been serving the Portland, OR area since 1995. He is a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Northwest Society of Plastic ...
Locations & DirectionsDr. Bohley Cosmetic Surgery, 10201 SE Main Street Suite 20, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Bohley, MD - Plastic Surgery in Portland, OR, in this video.
Dr. Michael Bohley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.