The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael O Bojalian MD
Dr. Michael O Bojalian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael O Bojalian has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Michael O Bojalian has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Michael O Bojalian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Oustanding Surgeon with Vascular Surgery, Kaiser Permanente, Woodland Hills
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael O Bojalian - Posted on April 1st, 2018
Dr. Michael O Bojalian Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael O Bojalian's office for more information.
5601 De Soto Ave Woodland Hills, CA : (818) 719-2000
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE WOODLAND HILLS, 5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Michael O Bojalian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.