Fired the first DR. found an angel!

My mom had a bad shoulder break. We fired the first Dr feeling "funneled" into the wrong surgery. Found Dr. Bollinger and he was light years from the other one in every way. Doing what we intuitively knew to be the RIGHT surgery on the 9th. I know it will all be perfect.

Dissatified with care

Dr. Bollinger took x-rays of my hand ( in his office) that another doctor later said were totally unnecessary because they wouldn't give any useful information for my condition. In addition Dr. Bollinger admitted that his cortisone shots are quite painful that one just had to bear the pain (no compassion!) whereas another hand specialist in Marin has developed a proprietary cocktail that is injected with cortisone to minimize and practically eliminate any discomfort with this normally painful injection. Needless to say, I would not return to Dr. Bollinger. His responses were distant and like an automaton and he showed no interest in me as an individual patient and over treated with x-rays and did not learn to give painless cortisone injections. Oh, did I mention that his charges were twice what the other doc charged me for far superior treatment!

Dr. Michael Bollinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sebastopol, CA.

Dr. Michael Bollinger Is this you?