Dr. Michael J Bonidie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Bonidie?

Hysterectomy for large fibroid tumor

I recently consulted with Dr. Bonidie about a hysterectomy for a large fibroid tumor. He was excellent at listening to my concerns, and he explained things in an easy to understand manner. He seems very kind, caring and confident (NOT arrogant) which reassured me about getting this surgery. I will be glad to get this taken care of soon.

Excellent

He acted like I was an inconvenience, spending minimal time with me and barely answering my direct questions. His insensitivity for something that I made clear has been causing me a lot of frustration and distress was shocking.

ultrasound

I was very happy with are visit yes yesterday. but I can't believe I have to wait so lone to get my ultrasound. it will be over a month before I can get in . That just not right to have to wait that lone when someone is in pain.

I had a perfect experience. I was told he's the best, I couldn't agree more. The doctor and staff took such great care of me from beginning to end, I literally couldn't have asked for more. I will recommend Dr. Bonidie to everyone.

A blessing

I just had to say that I'm truly blessed to have been referred To Dr.Bonidie...He is an amazing Doctor ... and He help me be human again...I will never go any where but to him...

Dr. Michael J Bonidie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.