Dr. Michael S Booker Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Booker?

Wonderful Doctor

I can;t say anything negative about Dr. Booker. He has been my doctor for 3 years and has seen me through a variety of health concerns. He is always courteous, spends enough time and doesn;t rush me out and seems authentic in his regard for good health for his patients. I would recommend him as a family doctor.

Love the doctor and staff

I've had dr booker as my doctor for years. Trust him so much. I won't take any meds til I ask him. I'm so sensitive to everything it seems. My sinus problems. There seems to b no cure. Doctor has tried it all. Just is. If u want to b taken care of by an amazing person. Call. You will not have any regrets.

Such a great doctor and a seemingly wonderful person. I always leave happy.

The best "bedside" manner around

Dr. Booker has an amazing demeanor that conveys genuine concern for his patients. He may be one of the best listeners I've met.I never feel rushed during my appointments although sometimes this means delays waiting for him to show. But the schedulers have always gotten me in the same day when I've been really sick, and the practice has someone in for a few hours on Saturdays for walk in (current practice patients only).

Review

Dr. Booker is a great doctor. He spends the time necessary to deal with your questions or problems, never makes you feel rushed or that his time is more important than yours. Keeps up on the latest treatments and therapies. Have gone to him for 15 years and will not change.

Awesome MD

He is the best physician I have ever had. I have been going to him for the last 12 years and have referred 3 of my friends to him.

14 great years!!!

I have been seeing dr booker for over 14 years, he is caring, he listens and gives you choices. He is able to sit and listen, and is not scared to push you when you need a push!! I would recomnd Dr Booker and his staff to anyone needing a great doctor and experience!!

Happy Anniversary Dr. Booker

This month is the 4 year anniversary of Dr. Bookers diagnosing my husband with cancer. In the last 4 years, Ive met many others locally and around the world with the same diagnosis and heard heartbreaking stories of symptoms ignored by their doctors, years of misdiagnosis, incuriosity, and communication struggles.Im extremely grateful to Dr. Booker, who took my husbands symptoms extremely seriously right from the first moment they met, facilitated testing, figured out what was the problem quickly, and got us connected with the best specialists we can imagine. We are doing well!Dr. Booker, Thank you for making our story of diagnosis and treatment so smooth to the point of boring! Lucky everyone who has Dr. Booker watching out for them. He has rare gifts!

Dr. Michael S Booker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.