Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael L Boothe
Dr. Michael L Boothe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Boothe is affiliated with St Vincent Mercy Hospital, IU Health Methodist Hospital and Community Hospital East. Dr. Boothe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael L Boothe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Boothe has treated me for close to 20 years. I wouldn't consider seeing anyone else. He's been absolutely wonderful with the joys (delivery of my children), fears and sorrows (cervical surgery, two miscarriages, a hysterectomy) over the years. He truly cares about his patients (and their partners) and that's a rare thing anymore.
This Dr. is rare! He knows what he is doing, He listens and he is an awesome surgeon. He treated my husband and I with respect, funny humor and delivered all 3 of my children. He wanted to treat and help me with conditions that my last OB wouldn't listen to me about. If you want quality care or need an OB go see this Dr! He is one of Indiana's finest!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Boothe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Michael L Boothe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthside Ob/Gyn, 8051 S Emerson Ave Ste 400, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Michael L Boothe is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.