Dr. Michael F Borah Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Borah?

Dr. Borah is a very professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. He represents all the qualities that you want to see in Doctor to give you the proper medical advice, procedures and most of all confidence in make the right decision for yourself. I have seen him during a period when I started the symptoms of Kidney failure that eventually lead to a Kidney transplant. I appreciate the guidance and knowledge that he has provide pre and post surgery. I must admit I am nearly 50 years old but he even took the call from my Mom to ensure that I will be OK.

COPD

Dr. Michael F Borah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.