Have you seen Dr. A M Borkon?

treatment depends on color of skin

was in icu 5 days has 3 strokes. doc was MIA. no documentation of strokes in med records shady shady shady

Watch out for Tammy

No good vibes...throwing ink pens. Got up and left.

Strictly first rate doctor.

1985

Dr. Borkon implanted a St. Jude's valve in my heart @ Johns Hopkins in 1985. We were both quite young then. I've had no cardiac issues since that time, and he has obviously risen to become a world-class surgeon.Good for you, Kansas City!

Dr. Borkon is great. Excellent in every way. but be careful if you have Kansas insurance....St. Luke's may not be in your network.

Got 'r Done!

I was born with a defect in my mitral valve, and when the symptoms got to the point that something had to be done by my mid-40s I wanted to the best to do the repair/replacement so I did a lot of research and found Dr. Borkon. Despite finding a severely deformed valve the doc was able to repair it and avoid replacement, for which I will be forever grateful. He has a great staff of nurse practitioner, assistant and everyone too! At first I was hoping for minimal invasive, but I realized that the top priority is a good repair, and the best repair was not as likely except through the open method of which Dr. Borkon has literally performed thousands. Thanks Dr. Borkon!

The BEST Surgeon in the world!!

Dr. Borkon did nothing short of saving my mom's life. He made the tough call of performing an incredibly difficult surgery that literally saved her life! Not only is he a genius, he is the most compassionate, humble doctor I have ever met. I can't say enough to recommend Dr. Borkon and encourage anyone to entrust him w/ your loved ones or yourself for the best cardiac care possible. I can never thank Dr. Borkon enough for the exceptional care both he and the amazing staff at St. Luke's on the Plaza lavished on my Mom. Thank you, thank you and many blessings to you all!!

Dr. Borkon has been an excellent doctor. He is unbelievably kind and caring. He considers our living and financial condition before making a plan, and seems to care deeply about the outcome. I would not hesitate to recommend this kind and caring man to anyone for care.

He is an outstanding surgeon.

The man!

While some find him a bit too clinical and serious, I find him to be a delightful and extremely smart, caring individual. Hands down one the best people I've encountered in medicine.

Best in KC

Best surgeon in Kansas city for cardiac.

Dr. A M Borkon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.

Dr. A M Borkon Is this you?