Michael Bouvet Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Michael Bouvet?

Former tired mom

Posted on March 9th, 2012

This Doctor was the first one to really spend time with me and give me hope to take care of my problem. He took out 2 of my 4 parathyroid glands and I was feeling better right away.

Thyroid Cancer Patient

Posted on June 24th, 2010

I am 26 and was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. I spent months researching surgeons with expertise in Thyroidectomy surgery including Cancer Centers such as MD Anderson and decided to stay in San Diego and go with Dr. Bouvet. Dr. Bouvet has taken the time to speak with me repeatedly via phone, email and in person over the past month to prepare me for the surgery and reassure me that I was doing the right thing by going with a total thyroidectomy. Dr. Bouvet has also been very caring and quick to respond to my concerns after surgery. It is so rare that the surgeon himself will take the time out of his busy day to personally respond when you contact him.I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bouvet to anyone needing an Endocrine or General Surgeon.

Posted on December 16th, 2009

Dr Bouvet is very personable, spends time to answer your questions, open to other ideas, and explains everything in detail.

Posted on October 29th, 2017