Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Boyle III
Dr. Michael Boyle III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI, with another office in West Bloomfield, MI. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Boyle is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Boyle III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Dr. Boyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Henry Ford Health Systems
Henry Ford Health Sys.Detroit, Mi
Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
50 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Michael Boyle III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Boyle III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.