Dr. Michael J Bratsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Bratsch?

Great Doctor

He has been my doctor for 17 yrs and has always had good bedside manners. He knows what he's talking about and he is a good listener.

Health

I really appreciate Dr. Bratsch. He listens to me closely and tries to understand what my needs are. He helps me with samples when I cannot afford my med. It would be devastating to lose Dr. Bratsch .

compassionate and caring

Excellent bedside manner. I usually do not want medication but he explained why it is important to fix my blood pressure and now I feel like I will live longer.

Compassionate and thoughtful

Went to many physicians in my life, but Dr. Bratsch is by far the most complete and caring I have come across. He literally saved my life and diagnosed my cancer where others failed to do so.

Best All Around

I don't ever want to change Dr.'s, after struggling many years I finally found somebody who would pay attention to me and what I was saying. I am very thankful, because without his attentiveness I probably would still be ill.

Absolutely the BEST doctor

He and his staff are absolutely amazing. He's so thorough and just a wonderful doctor. I can't say enough great things about him and Eastlake Primary Care. I've been a patient since 2007 and I wouldn't go elsewhere

Only problem I have seen in the past was trying to get results from tests taken. I called office 3 times after a week and still did not get until another week later. Since then, they have gotten better and usually have received call within a few days.

Rude, uninformed, and inept office staff, PA's, Nurses, Managerial skills are non-existent

Staff is horrible

Staff is not friendly and has a bad attitude. If you don't like working here, then why not find another job? His nurse Carolina is not any better. Took a personal phone call in the middle of treating me prior to the doctor coming into the exam room! Advice to the doctor: get rid of your staff and find qualified people who take pride in their work and speak proper and articulate English.

easy to talk to and listens to you . best doctor I've had in years

One of the better and actually caring physicians I have found.

irresponible

Last year I found unexplainable charges on my husbands bills that insurance refused to pay. Insurance office suggested that I check Dr office for possible coding errors. Neither my nor my husbands calls were returned ever. My husband said Dr Bratsch'office advertised testosterone . This alarmed me. Why is he practicing medicine?