Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Briseno has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Fusion
- Hip Surgery
- Back Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgical Decompression
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Injections
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
10 Years Experience
University Of California At Los Angeles School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2008
Stanford Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. Michael R Briseno accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Orthopedic & Sports Medicine, 651 S Main St Ste 100, Keller, TX
Dr. Michael R Briseno is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Keller, TX.