Dr. Michael Brodowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brodowski?

Patient for almost 10 years

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Sadly, I have a lot of experience with being a patient. I find Dr. Brodowski to provide the best fit for my health care needs of any physician I've ever seen.He is caring, smart, and knows when to make a referral. He listens to my concerns and responds at a level I can understand. He coordinates my care well with my other physicians.

Selfishly hope that he doesn't retire anytime soon....

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Dont call

Posted on April 19th, 2011

If you enjoy waiting on the phone listening to the on-hold music forever, then this is the doctor for you. My average wait time for phone calls is between 10 - 20 mins this is before i get to speak to anyone. The phone staff are very rude and cold. I seldom can reason with them to get to a solution. The only reason why i am still with this doctor is because of the nursing staff, which does way more than the doctor ever does. My first appointment this doctor makes me wait half naked in this waiting room for 20 mins while he answers his personal cellpone, i mean i get urgent calls sometimes, but this was absurd. During my appointment he did not do much more than the checking of the ears, nose, and throat, and well the man jewels. Not even interested in my medical history. I did not get a follow up call on my blood work, until i had to call them three times. Honestly if i didn't like the nursing staff, and had the energy to go look for a different doctor, i will do that in a heartbeat. -end rant.btw, i am on hold with them right now.

Posted on November 12th, 2009

very wel run office. no waiting time. have a lab on site -- very convinient - can save money on insurance.

Posted on November 30th, 2017