Dr. Michael I Bruderly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael I Bruderly?

Good Doctor!

I have been Dr. Bruderly's patient for many years and I appreciate all he has done for me. In my experience he has always been kind, concerned, person-centered, and very dedicated to helping/healing. He is an excellent physician and a good human being. I highly recommend.

Is an awesome doctor he's not afraid to spend time with you

Doesn't seem engaged or to have a sense of urgency. No real sense that he is going out of his way to be thorough or do what he can for you.

cold and tired

Totally rushed through the appointment and refuses to answer any questions .

good Dr.

Iam very happy withDR Bruderly. I was sent there by DR. OBrien good choice for me hes always through and spends time I would recommend him to a friend or relative never wait long and always gets to the problem im having Good man Good Dr

No Compassionate

Dr. Bruderly left me high and dry when I needed a prescription refill. He changed my dosage and never bothered to tell me.

Great experience, fast, professional, competent, caring, candid.

no longer a patient

I am writing in regards to the poor service i received while i was a patient of Dr. Bruderly. I saw him for nearly 2 years for regular check ups and for problems with my thyroid. He still has not helped to fix any of the problems i have discussed with him, and only keeps sending me to get expensive lab work done which his office bills improperly to my insurance company. When me and my husband hot the h1n1 virus he recommended herbal remedies instead of giving us was we later found out all our friends received which was Tamaflu. Finally he has even sent the wrong prescriptions to the pharmacy for me and ive had to call his office to have the right prescription sent over. I would like to think if he couldnt solve my propblems that he should have sent me to a specialist much sooner than 2 years later. He seems to be a very nice man but his office lacks professionalism and he seems inexperienced. The final straw for me was after my most recent lab work when his office sent me a letter saying i was fine and to call if the symptoms persist, these symptoms have persisted for the past 2 years! I am no longer a patient of Dr. Bruderly and do not recommend him to any person friend or enemy.

Dr. Michael I Bruderly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.