Dr. Michael Brusca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Brusca?

Amateur OB

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Brusca in one word is an "Amateur". He completely jumped the gun and referred me to a cancer specialist for a simply ovarian cyst. My belief was he didn't want to be bothered. He is only interested in delivering babies. He doesn't follow up with his patients and over worries a patient for no reason. I would recommend seeking a real professional in this field before using him as an physician.

He is the best

Posted on January 1st, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Brusca for 11 years and he has been the most compassionate and knowledgeable Doctor. Now I'm pregnant with twins and the quality of care has been better than ever. He is a bit more conservative than other doctors in the area, but that is fine with me. He explains everything and his staff is great too. Looking forward to delivery! Dr Marr is great too, just not my primary.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor who is compassionate and easy to talk to, see Dr. B!

Very Compassionate

Posted on September 27th, 2012

I (very) recently went through a miscarriage. Dr. Brusca was extremely kind and thorough while explaining everything to me and putting me at ease for the future. The entire staff was better than I could have imagined. Dr. Mar also delievered my first child- he was very calming and knowledgeable. I love the whole practice!

Mrs. K

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Dr. Brusca and Mar are great. I have heard of women waiting hours at their OB and that isn't the case at this practice. I had pelvic pain after college and tried my own OB at the time and no luck. I wasn't satisfied b/c I was still in pain. Dr Brusca found the problem all due to pain associated from the thigh machine at the gym and never had the problem again. Now pregnant, I use them because of my mom's referral and LOVE them. I am confident to have either doctor for my delivery.

Posted on October 18th, 2017