Dr. Michael A Buckmire Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Buckmire?

went to another doctor for surgery

very pleasent just would not perform hemrroid surgery on me. went to stephen brown and feeling much better now that my hemrroids have been removed

Excellent Surgeon

Dr Buckmire recently performed a complicated procedure on me and I am so pleased with the results. Moreover, he is an excellent communicator, who is willing to explain the various nuances of the surgery - including the sometimes tricky recovery paths. He has assembled an impressive team that worked hard to make sure my surgery went off uneventfully.

I had a cancerous tumor removed from my colon with a colon resection. The procudeure was a complete success. I had little to no subsequent pain. Was eating regular diet after 3 days. Normal bowel movements after 3 days. Completely healed in 6 weeks. Was sent home with pain meds and never took a single one. Cannot recommend Dr. Buckmire highly enough. Good bedside manner, always kept me informed as to what was happening.

Dr. Buckmire is a wonderful caring surgeon, who really takes his time with you and will explain everything in great detail. He is very professional but at the same time very warm and friendly. He is a excellent surgeon and I was so very lucky to have him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants an honest, caring person to be in charge of their care he will give you the best care possible. He is GREAT!

I felt well informed; well taken care of. My surgery went well.

Excellent

I liked the way Dr. Buckmire explained everything in a manner that I understood. He took his time so I knew what was going on.

Abdomen cancer surgery

Dr Buckmire was recommended to me by a Dr from University of Missouri Medical Center. Dr Buckmire with gentleness and professionalism went a long way to calming my nerves about the procedure. This is my third surgery in 3 years, so I looked around for a special person, I found Dr Buckmire to be that special Dr.

Excellent!

I had a colonoscopy done by Dr Buckmire. His sense of humor, gentleness and professionalism went a long way to calming my nerves about the procedure. Overall, the experience was more pleasant than I expected after hearing about my friends' experiences with other doctors. Now my husband will have the procedure done. I highly recommend Dr. Buckmire.

Colon cancer surgery

Dr. Michael Buckmire operated on my 88 year old mother Dec. 07 who had colon cancer. He was absolutely amazing, with excellent follow-up, wonderful bedside manner and explained the procedure, possible problems the may occur to very worried family. My husband has now scheduled his colonoscopy with Dr. Buckmire in Oct 08. Could not recommend him more highly.

Dr. Michael A Buckmire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.