Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael E Bullen
Dr. Michael E Bullen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bullen is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and Physicians Regional Medical Center. Dr. Bullen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael E Bullen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2015, 2009, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Bullen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Michael E Bullen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Surgeons Associates Pc, 1930 Alcoa Hwy Ste 240, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Michael E Bullen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.