Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Burch MD
Dr. Michael Burch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Cullman, AL and Birmingham, AL (and 2 other locations). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burch is affiliated with St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital, Trinity Medical Center and Shelby Baptist Emergency Department. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Burch has 5 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Burch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael Burch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Burch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Trinity Medical Center
Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
St. Vincent's East
Princeton Baptist Medical Center
7 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Michael Burch Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Burch's office for more information.
810 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham, AL : (205) 930-2456
101 1st Ave NE Cullman, AL : (256) 734-2977
2204 Lakeshore Dr Birmingham, AL : (205) 874-8333
50 Medical Park Dr E Birmingham, AL : (205) 838-3000
995 9th Ave SW Bessemer, AL : (205) 481-8525
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Burch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.