3.9

Better help

I had an appt today..while on my way I was called by the Dr office to tell me Dr was stuck in traffic and would not be in for some time. My appt was at 8:25 am. I was informed that I could come in and sit and wait and they would try to work me in sometime today or I could reschedule. The chick that called me did not care and she made that quite clear. So what that appt had been scheduled for awhile. So what that I had to schedule this day off way in advance. Why was I told you would fit me in? I have cancelled seeing this Dr and asked for my records and plan to go to a Dr whose staff gives a crap. There are way to many Drs to be treated like crap!!!

Great Doctor

Today was my first appointment at the Brandon location. So far I like Dr. Burnette. He seems to really care. He took his time and listened to all my concerns. He ordered blood work and X-rays to see what’s going on with me. I hope to get good positive results. Office staff was very nice and professional.

I went to Dr. Burnett for about 5 years. The only time he really spoke to me was at my first appointment. After that the routine was wait about an hour, he comes in with my file, goes to the back of the examining room, and with his back to me starts mumbling about my arthritis and my prescriptions. X-rays were taken but never an MRI to get to the real problem (pinched nerves). I wasted 5 years going to him.

Dr. Michael C Burnette is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.