Dr. Michael Busuito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Busuito?

Excellent

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr busuito did Wonders on my mastectomy I had a double mastectomy and it was a nightmare with other doctors because of complications. Dr busuito fixed everything it took time and patience but it's beautifu l

Professor/ Minister

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Excellent Surgeon. Skillful, professional and courteous.

Surgery

Posted on June 1st, 2016

I had a breast reduction and he was phenomenal

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Busuito by my Primary Care Doctor for a breast reduction consult since my back and neck pain has increased. When I read the reviews online I was skeptical but I went in for the consult anyway. I realized that the reviews are false. Dr. Busuito was so kind and personable. He explained to me everything I needed to know about the procedure. I saw pictures of his previous patients that all had great results. He also explained to me that I would need to meet certain criteria for insurance to cover the procedure. The nurses went over all the risks and complications that could happen (Just like any other surgery). I feel confident that Dr. Busuito and his staff will take care of me. I was able to get all supporting documentation from my PCP and my surgery was scheduled shortly after. I highly recommend Dr. Busuito, the office is the whole package, great doctor and nurses.

Best Surgeon

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Dr Busuito is the best! He has performed cosmetic surgery on several of my family members with excellent results. He also fixed my son’s nose after he broke it playing soccer. He has the best bedside manner and so easy to talk to. I highly recommend him!

THRILLED!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr. Busuito is a great Surgeon. Thrilled with my results! Dr. Busuito was very personable and I felt very comfortable. I thank him and his helpful staff for a wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Best Surgeon, Hands down!

Posted on June 5th, 2014

Dr. Busuito, is an EXCELLENT doctor t say the very least! I have to be "picky" with the quality set forth when choosing a surgeon, as in my profession, what I look like determines if I get the job. Dr. Busuito, did my Breast augmentation almost 15 years ago. i have appeared on television, in swimsuit magazines, and so forth, and have always been asked if I was natural-That is the quality of the job, I received. I am very happy with my Dr. and have returned to him, to do procedures from overseas, out of state etc. I would never go to any one else. My Husband, also being a television personally chose Dr. Busito for his work through the years. We both are Very happy with him, his staff and all of the care and work we have received starting from the very first surgery. I have been a very satisfied patient for almost 20 years now! Thanks so much Doc for continued great experience!

Run don't walk.

Posted on March 9th, 2014

Do your homework. Being 30 percent higher for breast augmentation doesn't make him more qualified. Had my augmentation done 3 years ago. He could really care less about the outcome. Very cocky and does not listen. It looked like he used two different shape implants. They are hard as rocks and I am in search if a qualified surgeon to fix them. He needs to stick to hand surgery.

rhinoplasty

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Dr. B came highly recommended for rhinoplasty, and I had an excellent experience with him and his office staff. He is easy to talk to, patient, and has a great sense of humor. He is not a "flashy" make you feel good plastic surgeon with a fancy Hollywood office, and doesn't need to be. He is confident and his work speaks for itself. He is straightforward and to the point. There are so many facets of plastic surgery so I can't speak for all of them, however, the work I've seen (and had) of his facial procedures is top notch and I would highly recommend him.

Breast reduction

Posted on December 9th, 2013

After back surgery and two neck surgeries, I desperately needed a breast reduction. He was a BCBS recommended dr, very short list! I was happy with the size of my breasts after the surgery but that was about it. He left theses "dog ears" tags on my side under arm pits that he had to go back in and cut and sew more...visible now on my actual back. Had to keep going back to get stitches removed that were causes scabs around my nipples, which are now visible uneven scars. It has been four years now and I have two numb breasts that itch all the time internally, 28" of very visible scarline (some which is bumpy) which causes anxiety because you can see it with any bath suit I choose. I would NOT recommend him for this kind of surgery. Be very informed and do your research first.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on October 27th, 2013

He did an excellent job on my breast augmentation. Unhappy with previous job elsewhere. Very kind and excellent surgeon. Very easy to talk to!!

Indifferent! - Could care less

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I have never been to a Dr. with such a "I could care less" attitude. He sits in a chair on the computer and barely pays attention to you. My wife & I asked a few questions and felt like we were putting him out. He truly never made eye contact with us after he walked in the room and introduced himself. Does he really think we're going to put out $8,000.00 for a procedure that he won't even discuss with us? He expected us to say, yes Dr., whatever you think. Save your money and go somewhere else. There are plenty of Doctors willing to talk with you and not just give one woprd answers!