Dr. Michael C Allan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael C Allan?

skimming money

this man done a ablation on me and never set a appt to come back for check up till over a month , then try to charge me another copay, when i refuse because it was a follow up he refuse to see me i was told he droped me this was the day for my check up, ive had this done now no doctor to even see if everything is ok, when i check with inursurane they in form me that they only turn in on another vist a ten dollar copay because i see allans NP, but i paid a 40 dollar , so folks this doctor your not seeing and seeing NP, is skimming money, from poor people as my insur point out a sorry doctor who has not finshed his job, i wouldnt refer anyone to this man, their is money scam for sure

Only as good as his nurse practitioner or one of his assistants. Very busy practice.

I have interacted with Dr. Allan in past (for ablation) found him to be very good at his specialty. I had recently been recommended a pacemaker by another specialist and picked Dr. Allan as my first choice. His front office staff ordered a couple of test along the same lines the specialist had already done, a nurse called to tell me everything was ok with me and that was that (no comment on chest pains, fainting spells or further recommendations\action). I was fortunate to be able to afford care elsewhere. My take, Dr. Allan earned his chops with his hard word and now, this practice is going through a pace where its quantity focused. Doesn't mean its a bad place. One certified specialist is good as another when it comes to routine operations. But if you have an issues that's not straight forward as in outside grasp of a nurse practitioner - consider other options.

my moms dr

I like the way he takes the time to talk with you ,and answer your questions. he sends you for test to rule out what the problem may be.

Excellent cardiologist. My son had an ablation done at only 24years old. He had never been to a doctor or to the hospital in his life a very healthy young man until REVT occured and Dr Allen explained everything to him in a way he could understand it and it made him much more comfortable with having the procedure.It also made hime more comfortable with what to expect later.