Dr. Michael Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Chen?

Rude

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Chen was rude and condescending. He needs to work on his social skills. I will definitely not be returning!

I was sure I was on a candid camera show

Posted on July 25th, 2017

The most awkward office visit. Long wait. No bedside manner. I almost questioned if he was a real doctor. I wont be going back.

Not Returning

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

I went to see Dr. Chen because I have a few bumps and patches I wanted him to check out. None of them are particularly large, but they bother me. Many are on my face, and I wanted to see what my options were. I had read online about many procedures that were available to treat what I had determined the bumps were. Dr. Chen confirmed my self-diagnoses but his bedside manner left much to be desired. He was very dismissive if my concerns. He made me feel vain because I wanted to get rid of unsightly bumps. I was very confused, because other people in the internet world were able to take care of these things easily. I will not be returning to him again.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2013

This is the first time I went to see Dr Chen because I had very bad face skin irritation. He was very polite and friendly. After I mentioned that I didn't feel good after taking the medications that he provided to me. He found that the pharmacist gave me the wrong doses of medications. He contacted my pharmacy and corrected my medications. He again made sure that I was following the right procedures in order to treat my problems with my medications. He is the most caring doctor I ever have. Now my skin irritation is getting much better as he could determine what I should have for my conditions correctly and professionally. If you need to find a doctor to see your skin problems, you should find Dr Chen. He would be the right doctor for you.

Posted on July 21st, 2013

If you value your time and life stay away. Any doctor who has a cancer counter on website is an arrogant fool. My records and diagnosis was crossed with a patient of same name.

Good Doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Today is my first day and he is a very good doctor I ever see. he took his time and explained. I definitely recommend this doctor to every one.

Would recomend Dr. Chen to friends

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2013

I do not write reviews usually but before going to Dr. Chen I have read some reviews here and almost canceled my apportionment even I was referred to Dr Chen by my family doctor. My experience was very good. Dr Chen was very professional and helpful. He explained my condition to me, answered all questions, and made needed treatments. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen.

Worst Dermatologist

Posted on November 11th, 2012

Dr Chen is probably the worst doctor I have ever been to. Not only did he massacre my arm when removing a mole but he also prescribed me a medicine known to cause serious birth defects without even asking if I was pregnant or planning on getting pregnant. I only found this out after doing my own research once the medicine started making me sick. Overall, there is a great deal knowledge, care, and skill that is lacking here. After going to him it became apparent that he does not have the experience a doctor with their own practice should have. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

excellent doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Chen is very patient and answered all my question. He did a careful body check for possible skin cancer and removed some benign growths. He found a melanoma on one of my friends and removed it. She recommended him to me and I like his careful approach to detecting any cancer. He takes his job seriously but does have a sense of humor. I will have him do a yearly skin check up for me because i trust him.Doing a careful skin screening does take time and since Dr. Chen takes the time to do it right, he does run behind. That often happens with careful doctors.

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr. Chen was very patient and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone concerned with changes in their skin. He also found a melanoma on my father and addressed the problem, for which we are very thankful.

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Does a good job explaining tings. Uses analogies to help me understand.