Dr. Michael Edwards Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Edwards?

Amazing

Posted on April 21st, 2017

You could not ask for a better experience. Dr. Edwards and his staff were incredibly caring and sincere with my best interest in mind. The results are beyond what I even expected.

Amazing surgeon!

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Dr. Edwards made me feel completely comfortable from the moment I walked into his office for my consultation. He was able to answer all of my questions and provide me with more information than I even expected. My breast augmentation surgery went amazing. Dr. Edwards and his medical assistants made sure they knew exactly what I wanted, and they gave me just that. I am 100% satisfied with the whole process and I am in love with my results.

The Best Choice!

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Dr. Edwards and his staff are by far the most knowledgeable, patient and professional practice. I consulted with other doctors and never felt as comfortable as I did with Dr. Edwards. He really took the time to understand my needs and the finished product could not be more perfect. Do yourself a favor and take the time to meet with him and Jacqueline before scheduling your surgery anywhere else.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

If you are considering breast augmentation, Dr. Edwards is by far the best choice. His credentials speak for themselves. More importantly, he is kind and patient and takes the time to show you what will happen in detail to make sure you are making an educated decision. His assistant Jacqueline is fantastic and gives great, real advice. This is very helpful when having a consultation. You want to make sure your expectations are realistic. I have had a wonderful experience and am so thankful that I chose Dr. Edwards. My result is even better than I could have imagined! I would recommend him to everyone!

Amazing Experience!

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Edwards and his staff are amazing! I had the breast augmentation surgery and I have never been happier! Dr. Edwards did a fantastic job. I am so happy we decided to go to his practice. Everyone in the office is very compassionate. Its unbelievable how nice Dr. Edwards is. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery!

Life Changing

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I was never someone that thought I would ever need nor want plastic surgery. I was extremely nervous and hesitant about even going for a consultation. I was going to meet with several doctors but once I met Dr. Edwards I just knew... Dr. Edwards & Jacqueline were so knowledgeable, comforting, kind, helpful from the minute I met them.I scheduled my appointment that day. My results were even more then I could ever ask for. I am so extremely happy I went and saw Dr. Edwards that day. It has changed my daily life and I am forever grateful. Thank you to all of his amazing staff and Dr. Edwards!

Thank you!

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Edwards and his entire staff are simply wonderful. They are all so professional yet kind, gentle and reassuring. I'm very pleased with my results! Thank you Dr. Edwards!

Absolutely amazing!!!

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Edwards and his team are absolutely amazing. I felt comfortable and at ease from the very start. Dr. Edwards was my first And only consultation. I knew immediately from his bedside manner and genuine care to answer all my questions and address all my concerns I picked the right surgeon. I am usually an anxious person and surgery day was a celebration for me. My nerves were calm because the amount of confidence I felt in Dr. Edwards. His nurse Stephanie is absolutely amazing as well. She was there anytime I had a concern, always willing to help. My results are more than I had ever dreamed of. Thank you Dr. Edwards for your amazing work!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Posted on June 27th, 2015

I got breast augmentation 5 weeks ago and the experience from the start has been amazing. I originally had 3 consultations scheduled, but canceled the other 2 after meeting with Dr. Edwards. He is very nice and efficient, and I could tell he really knows what he's doing. I met with Stephanie and Jacqueline several times and they were both really nice and helpful. They prepared me for the whole experience. During/post surgery also went very well. I went in, waited about 15 minutes before they started prepping me for surgery, I waited another 15 minutes, had the surgery, and was out within 30 minutes of my surgery. Dr. Edwards also gave me pills to help with the pain. I was in bed all day for about a week, but I was in minimal pain. Also, the pills Dr.Edwards originally prescribed for the pain made me nauseous, so Dr. Edwards prescribed me different pills at my 1-day follow-up appointment. My breasts now look amazing and my scars are a lot smaller than my sister's (she got her surgery in another state). Every interaction I've had from the beginning has been amazing, so I highly recommend this place!!

Great Experience!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr. Edwards is so awesome! He has amazing bed side manner and makes you feel very comfortable as soon as he walks in. I had a breast augmentation and I am beyond happy with the way they turned out. He was very honest and helped me feel a little more at-ease with the whole surgery! I would recommend him to anyone and already have! Also, Jacqueline was awesome too! She knew exactly what she was talking about and he made me feel very comfortable. The whole staff was amazing.

Mastopexy surgery

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr. Edwards and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I was very anxious about having breast surgery and debated for a long time. The minute I met with Dr. Edwards, I felt confident he could help me make the best decision based on my goals. He made me feel very comfortable about what to expect before and after surgery and takes the time to explain every detail. Very thorough!! Stephanie and Jaqueline are super sweet and very helpful along the way. You are in very good hands with Dr. Edwards and his staff...my results are a dream come true!! Can't Thank You enough!!!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

The best surgeon I have had the pleasure to be treated by!