Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael C Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Dr. Michael C Gordon has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Michael C Gordon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 13
It took a month to get an appointment and I was told to show up 30 minutes early to fill out New Patient Paperwork. I arrived at 12:35pm to find that the office was dark and no receptionist was in place. Another patient stated that she had a 12:30pm appointment but was never greeted by the receptionist who got up and left the building. When the receptionist returned she did not acknowledge the 4 patients in the waiting room. When I asked her about the new patient forms, she handed me a clipboard abruptly and said "Oh, fill these out." Then I waited until 1:30pm only to see another therapist that I didn't make the appointement with. Very poor customer service and I would not trust my care to this Dr. and his Organization. I fired him and will not go back.
Dr. Gordon saved my life. He deals with pain management and addiction and has been there with me every step of the way. He has even called to check up on me when I have had personal problems at home. He even called me to offer condolences when my dog passed away. What a wonderful heart and soul this doctor has. He is patient and kind and is a godsend to anyone who suffers from pain and addiction!
51 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Michael C Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael C Gordon Md, 1800 Water Pl SE Ste 100, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Michael C Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.