Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Walter
Dr. Michael C Walter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Walter is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. Dr. Walter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Walter has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael C Walter has the following 13 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Bladder Issues
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Michael C Walter has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Michael C Walter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 17
he heard about me from a friend of his who saw me in the ER for a kidney stone and had found cancer in the other kidney late on a Sat night. He agreed to see me if I wanted and I was in his office @11:30 Mon. morning. That was nearly 6 years ago and I could not have asked for a better Dr. and surgeon. He is very good and I trust him without question.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Walter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1973
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Michael C Walter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael C Walter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.