Dr. Michael L Cacciatore Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Cacciatore?

Love him!! Best doc ever!!! So kind and sweet and caring!!

Loved all my Loch Haven Doctors!!!

I couldn't have picked a better practice that would care for me and my baby while pregnant. New to the area, I asked around and found that 95% of the women I spoke to who gave birth at Winnie Hospital had C-Sections. Unless absolutely medically necessary, I did NOT want a C-Section! I came across Loch Haven and noticed that their Cesarian rate was below the National average. After meeting with just about the physicians on staff during my pregnancy, I knew that I was in excellent hands no matter what. All the doctors are so sweet, caring, attentive, and never in a rush. Dr Cacciatore always greeted me with a big hug. Because I suffered from awful morning sickness my entire pregnancy, Dr C's hugs made me feel like we were in this together. After being in labor for 28 hours, I had my baby and it was the most amazing experience. Everything I could have hoped for and more. I'm sad that I am now pregnant again and Loch Haven won't be able to assist with the growth and development of this little bambino as my husband, daughter, and I recently moved to North Carolina. Loch Haven, you will be missed!

Worked for him - GREAT DOC!