Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael G Callum has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael G Callum has the following 10 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Michael G Callum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Referred for surgery by one of his medical partners. Accepted his arrogance as part of the package. However, with poor post procedure interest in my questions and concerns, I ultimately chose to discontinue my follow-ups. Was just having frustrations from his lack luster attitude in helping resolve my post procedure problems. I was encouraged to believe that things would get better but felt he was not believing his own words. There are world class surgical experts trained in urologist practicing in the greater Boston area. Possibly the results may have been the same but it is my mistake for not doing my homework for alternatives.
Dr. Callum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michael G Callum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSmg Urology At St Elizabeths Medical Center, 11 Nevins St Ste 303, Brighton, MA
Dr. Michael G Callum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.