Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Caluda III
Dr. Michael J Caluda III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Caluda is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast. Dr. Caluda has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Caluda III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michael J Caluda III has the following 9 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Dr. Michael J Caluda III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 27
I was very impressed with Dr. Caluda. Everything was explained to me, all my questions were answered in terms I understood. In other words, he didn't talk over my head. I would recommend Dr. Caluda to anyone facing surgery.
Mike Caluda is the best surgeon that I have ever worked with. First and foremost, he is willing to listen and fully understand your concern. His closure process is so good it is hard to find any incision scar. He is very caring and willing to work with you in any way to make a bad time where you are nervous and a bit scared to turn into something that is not so bad at all.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Caluda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Michael J Caluda III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Surgery Group, 4012 N 9th Ave, Pensacola, FL
Dr. Michael J Caluda III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.