Dr. Michael Campenni Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Campenni?

Kind person

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Doctors are there to do their best and try to help a person, they are not therapist and should not be treated as such. I thought he was to the point. People do the best they can do. I was pleased.

Doc needs an attitude adjustment

Posted on June 5th, 2012

Previous reviews very accurate. Horrible bedside manner. Acts like YOUR the idiot for asking questions. The worst doctor I've dealt with in my lifetime. Do yourself a favor and find someone else who actually cares..

Posted on November 12th, 2011

I went in for kidney stone surgery , was under for 4 hours during surgery. was supposed to be in in n out procedure. when I came out of surgery I have 4 different tubes hanging out of me. now what was supposed to be in and out surgery.. has turned into a 3 week or deal . telling me that I would have to deal with these tubes hanging out of me for 3 weeks and it was normal for bodily fluid to be leaking through my skin. and I was told this is normal I would not wish this on my worst enemy. has a horrible bedside manner and says that he's the best in the world

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I was very disappionted with Dr. Campenni. He had no bedside manner, did not spend sufficient time with me to discuss my problem and options. Performed a surgical procedure knowing it would not be a remedy for my problem. His office did not call me for a post surgery update and my follow-up appointment was a month after my surgery.

Posted on October 20th, 2017