Dr. Michael J Canino Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Canino?

Goes the extra mile to help

A great doctor. Have been a patient for years. Helped me tremendously.

Dr. Canino Is A Kind ,Compassionate And Caring Pyschiatrist

I am a longtime patient of Dr.Canino's. He has cured me of acute anxiety and chronic depression. In addition he has helped me overcome extremely self ...

Dr. Canino Is Kind, Compassionate And Caring

I am a currently a patient of Dr. Canino's and have been seeing him for several years. He has helped me to overcome severe anxiety and depression. In ...

Dr. Canino Is A Caring Pyschiatrist

Dr.Canino cured me of my deep depression and extreme anxiety. He never cancelled an appointment and was always on time. It was easy to establish a relationship based on trust with him. He is kind compassionate,caring and insightful and guides his patients so that they can arrive at solutions to their problems and enable them to break through unhealthy patterns so that they can move forward in life. I highly recommend Dr. Canino He is very trustworthy and non judgemental.

Dr. Canino Is Kind Compassionate And Caring

Dr.Canino is an excellent pyschiatrist. He is kind and compassionate and extremely insightful.He cares deeply about his patients. In the years I have been seeing him he has never cancelled an appointment with me nor been late.He gives his undivided attention and his feedback enables the patient to arrive at an understanding of their issues and solutions to their problems so they can move forward in their lives.

Dr. Michael J Canino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.