Dr. Michael R Canos Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Canos?

Great Doctor

Dr. Canos spent an hour with me and my husband answering all our questions!!!! That is unheard of. He takes his time and is makes sure you get all the necessary tests you need for your diagnosis. He leaves no stone unturned.

Dr. Canos was very informative during my consultation. He wasn't a normal dr who just wants to get you in and out but took the time to really make sure I was taken care of and understanding of everything we talked about. He also showed a lot of compassion and thats one thing I have been looking in a dr. I recommend him very highly.

He listens to his patients and investigates the symptoms that are discussed.

I really like this doctor

I was not looking forward to this appointment because I really was concerned about my diabetes and knew I needed to make some changes and didn't want to. Dr. Canos was easy to talk with, non judgemental, explained things very well, took a lot of time with me and I left feeling so much better about my future treatments. I am a 64 year old woman and my blood sugar is not under as much control as I would like.

Extremely thorough. Took pains to explain my condition and his treatment plan--change in drugs or doses and the reasons why. My original appt was for yesterday and got cancelled due to snow. They rescheduled me for 7:40 this AM.I would recommend this doc without hesitation. Good listener and very professional.

I am a 38 year old male who hates to go to the doctor. When I first met with Dr. Canos, he made me feel like he had known me for years, he spent at least an hour with me on my first visit. I actually felt like I was taking away from his other patients. I really felt at that time in my life that I really did not have much longer to live. I was overweight, diabetes, just unhealthy all around. Thanks to Dr. Canos and his belief in me and his diagnosis I have lost almost 100 pounds and have a new outlook on life. I guess you could say I literally owe my life to a doctor that truely cares about his patients.

Dr. Michael R Canos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.