Michael Cantrell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Michael Cantrell?

Outstanding

Dr. Cantrell and his team did an outstanding job cleaning up my shoulder issues. Within one week I was performing tasks which previuosly were very painful. Greater movement with less or no pain equals a better quality of life. Outstanding job. Thanks Dr. Cantrell!

workman's comp insurance puppet

he will only do what makes the insurance company happy,I saw him for a shoulder injury that happened at work.He said it was likely arthritis from some old injury and I'd just have to live with the pain.I persisted that it happened at work, aprox. 2 months later he performed surgery and repaired 3 tears in that shoulder.a far cry from some old injury(there was no old injury).This outright lying should be criminal

Dr. Cantrell is very nice and takes lots of time and even answered all our questions. He understands how important my daughter's gymnastics is to her when treating her injuries.

Great experience wish I had done the shoulder a couple years ago. Very low key but through

Very conscientious, caring and professional

His diagnosis procedures were thorough before rendering a final diagnosis. He offered several treatment options for my consideration.

He listens to the patient in addition to preforming necessary test.

Dr Cantrell is a thorough and concerned doctor.

One of the Best

He is on of the best orthopedic doctor in town. Very professional and great bed side manner physician.

He listens! He was kind and looked me in the eye. He fixed my problem! Very talented surgeon. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends. I had a great experience.

Very pleased with my visit with Dr. Cantrell. The staff was very courteous as well. Most of all my shoulder is feeling much better! We made an appointment for my husband to see him for his knee next week, would highly recommend.

Look Elsewhere!

Had the misfortune of being scheduled with Dr Cantrell and regret the decision to see a local orthopedic center. He seemed annoyed to have to be there, rolled his eyes if I dared ask a question about my injury. Rather then enlighten me about possible serious complications at my appointment he said that he would discuss those at my next appt. I don't judge a doctor on his personality (some of the best have none) however I don't want to be in great pain and feel as if I am burdening you by being there, not to mention him behaving as if a question asked of him is coming from a total idiot.

Div 1 soccer player that may never play again,

6 months post op and my daughter cannot run. She has terrible pain if she attempts. We are currently driving to FL to see a specialist. We were concerned and asked questions but didn't feel we were being heard by Cantrell. My daughter's life long dream and all her hard work to play college soccer appear to be over. We are heartbroken.

Horribl, go elsewhere